You warrant that you shall not:
- violate any applicable local, state and central laws and regulations while using LAWOGS.
- Provide in-complete, inaccurate, untrue or unauthorized information while submitting any information to LAWOGS.
- Impersonate any person or entity, real or fictional while using LAWOGS.
- use LAWOGS in any manner which unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, racial or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post or otherwise make available in LAWOGS any material, which infringe any third party intellectual property rights.
- Send any article/blog/review which is derogatory, defamatory, incites violence or arouses dissatisfaction against any institution whether profit or non-profit, political organisation.
You may be allowed to provide your views, comments, feed back, opinion, articles, images, video or advertising materials on LAWOGS. You are solely responsible for the material you submit. You shall ensure that such material comply with applicable law and you are affirming that you alone created or own the materials submitted by you and no one else has any rights to it or could claim they own it or that it infringes on rights of others. LAWOGS does not approve, endorse, or adopt any material submitted by the others, and assumes no liability whatsoever. You will indemnify and hold harmless LAWOGS against all third party claims, demands and actions brought against LAWOGS, which arises from or relates to the materials submitted by you.
The content provided by LAWOGS is for information purposes, sometimes it may be an opinion instead of fact. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon while making decisions. LAWOGS doesn’t represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability on any advice, opinion, statement or any information uploaded on the site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such thing as mentioned above is at your sole risk.
Certain parts LAWOGS may contain material submitted by users. LAWOGS accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy and conformity to applicable laws of such material.
LAWOGS does not warrant that the Content will remain unchanged or accessible on the Sites. LAWOGS reserves the right to alter, modify, discontinue or remove any Contents without notice.
Notice of Copyright infringement and grievance redressal.
If you believe that any Content on LAWOGS has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please intimate use immediately with clear description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
As per law, LAWOGS will constitute a grievance redressal committee which will be intimated to the users by further notice.
- LAWOGS shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the LAWOGS website irrespective of the cause.